- Healthy children are more likely to become healthy adults. Be a role model and help your kids make safe choices every day with the tips below:
- Buckle up every age, seat and trip.
- Wear a helmet during activities such as bike riding and skating.
- Put on sunscreen – even in the winter!
- Brush and floss your teeth to help prevent tooth decay.
- Wash hands with soap – rub at least 20 seconds and then rinse.
- Be active with your kids. Children and adolescents need a total of 60 minutes of physical activity per day.
For more kids-specific health information, visit kids.mountnittany.org.
Back to News
View All News